Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Awesome Laptop : Toshiba Satellite A505-S6040 Laptop TruBrite 16.0-inch (Black / Silver)

Well … This may take some time. Let me start by saying that I abstained from the possession of a laptop, all my life and its strict use computers and office building. For the past year and a half, I’m going to school for graphic design. Now I spend so much time at the computer that I just have to be able to separate myself from my office.
Certainly, a designer, I get a lot of flak for not buying a MacBook, but I could not understand the high price for a machine with a lower performance (why can not I get a MacBook with a Quad Core? ). Do not get me wrong, Macs are great computers, but for those of us who really know about computers, we are not in the scheme of “do better, because it is expensive, that most novice users are likely to do so.

I am almost two months of research and testing laptops to try one that many of the features I was looking to find. The first computer was I went to an HP Notebook Pavilion Entertainment PC for Sam’s Club. I was playing on their laptops and one day there was a song in Media Player … and it sounded great (for a laptop). Indeed, there is a mini-subwoofer at the bottom the laptop.
Unfortunately, HP does not win the battle because of the lack of a backlit keyboard (go, HP is the only thing that almost all laptop owners and buyers want in a Laptop WAKE UP!). Living in Duluth, MN, the only place with a good selection of laptops on the screen is Best Buy.
Since I became acquainted with a Toshiba that caught my attention because of its Quad-Core i7 i5 was in contrast with the HP … the same price ($ 899). Audio is a big part of my decision, because I listen to music 24-7. I am very tempted by the audio on any laptop at Best Buy (which I had when creating Media Player library to any computer myself really Best Buy aspires to make their other information relevant to their stupid demo Best Buy, nothing at all computer is set up) than to be disappointed by everything (Dell, Gateway, HP standard, Samsung, Sony, even all the speakers completely useless) with the exception of Toshiba Laptop with Harman / Kardon stereo speakers.
Now I have a home, I cut his full height and it looks great (for small portable speakers, anyway). They have a good amount of mid-range response and low distortion moderate. They still have a little trouble with rock music with a loss of bass on the maximum volume, but classical music is perfect as a big band ( Swing Kids soundtrack to my entire force is priceless).
I’m kicking around for a long period or not a unit built from Toshiba Buy Direct, at prices between $ 1,500 and $ 1,800 fee or commission a predefined template. Finally, I decided on the Satellite A505-S6040, which has absolutely everything that I wanted (less than 2 GB of RAM, Bluetooth, and Windows 7 Professional, the instead of Home Premium) and I bought (purchased on eBay) for $ 1,201 with VAT and free delivery.
Some minor features of this machine are: transparent trackpad with multi-touch (no borders and seamlessly blends the bridge is just texture, and works as a multi-touch touch screen with a pinch zooming, etc.), responding to de-la how the media to a control key, full numeric keypad ( what is the smallest laptop available with a standard full-size numeric keypad, all with nice, big buttons that is comfortable to type with), and the effect of sensor disk can store your important information in case of fall or even just a bump.
The essential characteristics that make this model is as follows: Intel Quad Core i7 720QM to 1.6 GHz and 2.8 GHz with Turbo Boost (in fact, it operates at lower speeds to normal use to save energy, and then kicked seamlessly gear if necessary), 6 GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB 7200 rpm hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce 330M GT 1GB graphics, a DVD slot-loading CD / with Labelflash (including LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling), Advanced Display board (glass covers almost all of the screen, always with a black border around it, but it is homogeneous and much better), LED backlight on the keyboard with numeric keypad (which was certainly a big selling point), HDMI can connect (right to a larger monitor or TV easily with a Audio Hi-Def and Standard RGB, too), 1.3MP integrated webcam with microphone, 802.11n wireless (which, once established, and speed of wireless network and perfect), a LAN connection for extra speed and many USB ports, an eSATA / USB Combo something to connect.
The downside of this very small portable or battery life (but Toshiba Eco Utility, it is easy with minimal change consumption patterns power for you when you’re away from a wall outlet). And I really wish Apple would be someone other than aluminum monocoque, it just helps make it thinner, heat distribution lighter and better.
Final Note: The charger is a bit heavy and bulky, not very portable you APA6922US Targus (it is smaller and more portable than a MacBook charger) that your laptop and mobile phone or any other electronic device can be charged at the same time, like all other notebooks, the battery life is so-so, just buy another battery, you can fly to the portable mouse I have a Microsoft Arc Super-portable, size, and thus the reactivity laser then works a little while, without a mouse pad or desk is needed, this laptop is a bit heavy does not fit in two of three sacks of mail me owns, and barely fit in my briefcase made for laptops, but it offers a perfect combination keyboard and screen size! As for speed and multitasking ran Pandora streaming music, Adobe Photoshop, had two windows open on the Internet, and rip a DVD to the hard drive at one time had no system at all Oh, and for all you die-hard Mac users …
I tested my laptop Toshiba A505-S6040 side by side with multiple Macs … I loaded Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Bridge and simultaneously in less time than a Mac (laptop or desktop) just picked up Photoshop ( but always start from the Power Mac to load faster, taken over by Microsoft). BUY this phone. I’m glad I bought! INFINITE useful, powerful and portable with a Pleth FUNCTIONS!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment